Stop by Chevron’s Agora House, directly across from “Studio 1” to learn more about Sapphire Technologies
CERAWeek 2023 brings together global leaders to advance new ideas, insight, and solutions to the biggest challenges facing the future of energy, the environment, and climate.
The CERAWeek 2023 conference program will explore key themes related to:
The Energy Trilemma: Balancing security, transition and affordability Geopolitics and Geoeconomics: An era of volatility Competitive Landscape, Technology and Innovation Financing the Energy Future: The capital transition Supply Chains, Commodity Markets and Energy Transition Future Workforce: Diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) and next-generation skills
The CERAWeek Innovation Agora is an open marketplace for the exchange of ideas and insights on energy innovation, emerging technologies, and solutions. As the world faces increasing pressure to transition to a cleaner energy future, addressing these energy grand challenges requires more innovative solutions, which are highlighted and featured at the CERAWeek Innovation Agora.
It is also a forum to learn and connect, including an exciting program with many sessions and formats designed to facilitate meaningful dialogue and stimulate new thinking and learning.
The CERAWeek Innovation Agora program covers a wide array of transformational technology platforms ranging from digitalization, AI, analytics, and connectivity to robotics, blockchain, additive manufacturing and mobility, and including a continued focus on new technologies for decarbonization. We have a remarkable community of technologists, investors, thought leaders, government officials and corporate innovators—all dedicated to creating new pathways and solutions for our energy future.
Our formats include
- Voices of Innovation – One-on-one candid conversations from the foremost and sometimes controversial thought leaders.
- Agora Studios - Moderated discussions with industry leaders and ecosystem participants on emerging and disruptive technologies across the Agora themes.
- Agora Pods – Presentations from startups and tech innovators showcasing case studies on new technologies and innovations in the energy ecosystem.
- Lyceums - Seminars hosted by Partners, S&P Global Experts and Guest Faculty offering deep dives into critical emerging topics and technologies.
- Meetups and Book Signings - Small, unstructured gatherings fostering in-depth discussion around common interests and topics, led by S&P Global analysts, partners, and guests.
- Hubs - Dedicated zone for sharing ideas and insights, exploring the technology frontiers around a central theme and topic area.
As an integral part of CERAWeek, the Innovation Agora was physically located on the third level of the George R. Brown Convention Center, just across the skywalk from the Hilton Americas Hotel, and took place simultaneously with our CERAWeek Executive Conference.